A camping holiday turned into a tragedy when a Chesterfield woman was overcome by fumes whilst asleep in a tent at a camping site at Aberafon Campsite in Gyrn Goch, Caernarfon, Wales
Tracy Anne Elizabeth Screen, aged 35, is believed to have passed away whilst inhaling fumes from charcoal in a barbeque in the entrance to the tent.
Her husband and two children survived and spent a night in hospital in Bangor before giving the all clear by doctors.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at Caernarfon by coroner Dewi Pritchard-Jones.
A post-mortem examination took place at Gwynedd Hospital, Bangor, but toxicology results are awaited.